Le Petit Chausserais – Chiché

Availability and Prices

Calendar is loading...
- Available
18
- Booked/Unavailable
18
- Pending

2018 Prices Per Week

April 14th to June 24th £425
June 29th to September 9th £645

A free welcome pack is included to get your holiday off to a stress free start! Butter, jam, milk, cereal and a bottle of local wine (please specify red, white or rosé).

 Winter long stay lettings (November to March) are available.  Minimum stay is 4 weeks. £195 a week including bills but not fire wood.

Notes on prices
There are no hidden extras. Linen and bath towels are included in the rental price, as is the final cleaning fee. Please provide your own beach towels and cot linen.

Changeover day
Lettings are normally Sat (4pm) to Sat (10am). However this can be flexible with prior arrangement. If late arrival is expected please advise.

Booking notes
A 25% non refundable deposit is required which should be received by us within 7 days to secure the booking. The remaining 75% balance and £150 returnable security deposit is payable 8 weeks prior to letting date.

The security deposit of £150 is to cover any breakages or damage. Please note, smoking is not permitted inside the house.

Payment is made in £ value to a French bank account. We recommend use of TransferWise which avoids poor exchange rates and fees. If you prefer, you can make the full payment at once to avoid any additional bank charges.

Please contact us for availability and with any other queries.

Kind Regards,

+44 7811131622

enquiries@houseofchiche.com