The house is fully kitted out for kids of all ages:
– A travel cot, high chair, booster seat, children’s table, plastic plates and cutlery
– The option to turn four bedrooms into two family suites
– Safety considerations throughout (window locks, baby monitor, bed guards)
– Toys, games, dressing up, books and DVDs.
– A trampoline, sunk into the ground for easy access (nearly 5 metres in diameter!)
– Paddling pool, garden toys, badminton, boules and bike
– ‘Play Café’ set up in the garden outhouses
The local village (Chiché) has a small play park. However, if you’d like to venture further the options within reach are endless:
Futuroscope – Huge Technology theme park near Poitiers (80 mins drive)
Puy du fou – Massive medieval theme park towards Nantes (45 mins)
Bressuire pool – Local pool with excellent junior facilities (15 mins)
Pescalis – Nature and fishing centre with play area (30 mins)
Boisme park – Quiet and scenic park with children’s play areas, boules area and table tennis table (10 mins)
Zoo Bioparc – Amazing zoo created from an old quarry with a huge selection of animals in superb surroundings (55 mins).
Bressuire park and Chateau – An imposing Chateau and walls overlooking a very good children’s play area (15 mins)